We project managed the whole event for Health PR on behalf of the UN/PPPIF by drawing up a plan for the project, writing and coproducing the theme song and script for the campaign. Artistes involved in the project were Tuface Idibia, Asa, Stella Damasus, Genevieve Nnaji, Yinka Davies, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Sammie Okposo, Lara George, Modele, Jeremiah Gyang, Kefee, Sound Sultan, Sunny Neji, Ruggedman, Ige, Rymzo, Zaaky Adzay and Emem Ema – Project Manager: Emem Ema
– 2006, Protocol for Jay Z's production team.
– Our client Teeto was the protégé to mirror Jay Z's followership in
– 2007, we were involved as understudy for the concert producer.
– 2008, artiste liaison for Nigerian Acts for all shows : Abuja, Lagos,
Washington DC, The Royal Albert Hall, London.
– 2009, artiste liaison for Nigerian Acts for all shows : Cape Town,
Johannesburg, Lagos and Abuja.
– Project Management of the stage production for Tamidia Company
– Our Client, Najite Dede was a part of the cast
– Project management and co-creation of marketing and publicity strategy for the
premiere working closely with the production company Golden Effects.
Facilitated and negotiated terms for our client Weird MC’s performance @ the Eviction show. Our Client Weird MC is hosted on Channel O's programme O'boma, Africa’s biggest live music TV show.